Email us for apprenticeship
and employment requests
We love to offer apprenticeships, training, and career paths for ambitious learners and people ready to chisel out their own significancy in the work they do.
Landscape and Masonry are trades that embrace the human in the following facets:
- Value working outdoors - away from the desk, the stale air and unattached to the screen at a desk, all are wonderful benefits of working outdoors. Holding a rock in my hand and laying it in its final resting place. The steps I take as I work from the morning until afternoon. Many times, I get home before the rush hours traffic and other days I may stay to enjoy the sunset.
- Lifestyle that syncs with the seasons - our bodies grow to love the outdoors, and specifically the ability to acclimate to hot, cold and everything in-between. Working in harmony with the climate changes how you live and engage with the extremes really allows you to enjoy the seasons and all our environment has to offer.
- Depth of working with your hands - The heart and the hand get worked and you get joy from all that you build, you start to pride yourself in the growth of your abilities, and over the years can still see the projects you built being enjoyed by all.
- Training on all your parts - Our company trains with a hands-on approach, also providing help with certification and learning all facets of the team.
- Career path - Our parent company supports your annual career goal, even if you start as a laborer with no experience. We give training for advancement and help you train new people under your supervision. Want to stay with the company but want a different role or want to learn to install something other than stone? We have many divisions and specialties that would love to retain good quality people.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Interested in joining our Stone team?
No experience is necessary to start your apprenticeship. We will start training programs that work for you. In addition, we also hire experts in their field who may want to join a more comfortable team doing more creative work.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start the conversation with you about a career transition. You will enjoy working with us if you are an ambitious worker and have a creative mind. It doesn't hurt to have a knack for working with your hands and loving a community effort to complete projects. We love to find positions and career paths that fit the individual, and even though it may seem like hard work, there is nothing more rewarding.